Hello everyone. It’s almost 2017 and I’m so excited and blessed at how far I’ve come and how much my blog has grown. Thank you all so much and I hope we can become a bigger community in the new year 😃.
Let’s get to it then 😆
1. Rosemary 100% pure essential oil (£6.39): I love the smell of this oil so much. I use it to steam my hair and I use it to massage my scalp (with a little castor/peppermint/jojoba oil). It’s great for hair growth, massages and it helps improve your mood.
2. Peppermint 100% pure essential oil (£5.59): this oil is very tingly when used to massage the scalp. It stimulates the scalp for hair growth and gives your scalp a nice fresh feeling. Can be added to your bath or used during a massage.
I got this range because I saw it amongst my mums hair care collection and thought that I’d give it a try. These products are free from parabens, synthetic colours, petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, BHT, DEA, phthalates, isothiazolinones. This is good as it won’t strip the natural oils of your hair and it won’t damage your hair.
3. Dr organic hair rescue and restore organic hemp oil with baicapil, hops and hibiscus rescue shampoo (£10.99): it is a gentle cleansing action for healthy hair growth. It has a strong nice smell and is clear. Did feel like it cleansed my scalp when i used it. It claims to reduce hair loss, stimulate hair growth and increase hair density. I also read some reviews online that claimed it did work.
4. Dr organic hair rescue and restore organic hemp oil with baicapil, hops and hibiscus rescue conditioner (£10.99): It is a damage recovery support for healthy looking hair. Same smell as the shampoo but has a creamy white texture and look. Has the same claims as the shampoo. It has so much slip and feels moisturizing.
5. Dr organic hair rescue and restore organic hemp oil with baicapil, hops and hibiscus intensive conditioning hair mask (£11.99): It is an intensive moisturizing action for healthy hair and scalp. It has the same texture and look as the conditioner and smells like the rest of the aforementioned products. My hair felt soft and just really good Haha.
I will keep you updated on whether it does what it claims. But so far I’m loving it.
links to products mentioned are listed below;
Peppermint pure essential oil – http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/miaroma-peppermint-pure-essential-oil-60060139
Rosemary pure essential oil – http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/miaroma-rosemary-pure-essential-oil-60060124
Dr organic hemp oil rescue & restore shampoo – http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/dr-organic-hemp-oil-rescue-restore-shampoo-60001813
Dr organic hemp oil rescue & restore conditioner – http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/dr-organic-hemp-oil-rescue-restore-conditioner-60001814
Dr organic hemp oil rescue & restore intensive conditioning hair mask – http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/dr-organic-hemp-oil-rescue-restore-intensive-conditioner-60002161
Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to like, comment and Subscribe.
Have a happy and prosperous New Year 🎉