So recently, i decided to treat myself to some new products and i absolutely scored. These products are so good and i love them all. I’ll probably create some looks with these products soon.
1. Let’s start off with my favourite purchase 😃😍. The LA Splash smitten lip tint mousse (£9.95 each). I got 2 of these in spellbound and Deadly nightshade. Spellbound is dark brown and feels velvety. It dries in a matte finish and it is a bit hard to get off. Deadly nightshade is a dark blue and I’m in love with it. I love both to be honest. I managed to get it off using coconut oil and a cotton pad. I’m definitely going to buy more shades from this range as i love them.
2. Kera care protein styling gel (£3.25) and Kera care edge tamer (£7.95): I bought the 115g of the styling gel and i have to say that it is a wonderful product. I used it to coil my hair and it didn’t dry hard or leave flakes afterwards like the ecostyler gel does. It does add shine to your hair and makes it smell nice.
The edge tamer gel is divine. It makes your edges silky smooth and straight. It doesn’t seem to last all day though, but lets take into consideration that i cycle almost everywhere, so when i sweat it loosens it. I will definitely go for this over the ecostlyer gel as it does not flake on me.
3. L.A. Girl pro coverage HD long wear illuminating liquid foundation (£9.00): I bought the shade bronze. I love this range because they cater to darker skin tones. It is full coverage but tends to get oily after some hours. So i would recommend you set this foundation with a good setting powder or spray. It is a bit darker than my skin tone so i mix it wit my Milani foundation in Tan, to get my exact shade. Plus i love that it comes with a pump as i can minimize how much product i use. Definitely a win in my book.
4. Morphe M406 large duo foundation brush (£8.00): I got this brush because I’ve read good things about it and just had to try it for myself. It does spread the foundation out nicely and blends it in perfectly. It also helps to minimize the amount of product you put on, but you can use it to build up more product. It is easy to wash.
5. L.A. Girl pro face HD high-definition matte pressed powder (£6.00): I got the shade true bronze. It covers blemishes and imperfections. Because it is ever so slightly a shade darker than my skin tone, it use it as a subtle contour. It feels smooth and fine and has a semi matte finish.
6. Makeup revolution luxury powder banana (£5.00): this i got from superdrug but i just had to include it in here. Its very fine and applies flawlessly on your skin. I use it to set my under eye makeup and around my T zone.
7. L.A. Girl super mega mascara (£4.00): I got the shade very black which is true jet black. It gives my lashes definition and adds length and definition. I normally use an eyelash curler before using it and it does not make my lashes clump together. Definitely a win.
8. Milani easybrow tinted fiber gel (£7.00): I got the shade dark brown. It adds volume and does tint my eyebrows. It dries hard and doesn’t move. It tends to be a bit runny out of the tube and when it first comes in contact with your brows. So all in all i have mixed feelings about it but i’ll probably still use it as it does give a natural look at the end.
Now this gorgeous palette below i got for free with my purchase from superdrug. It is pigmented and has a mixture of nude, bright, shimmer and matte shadows.
PS. I bought all these products while they were on sale, so attached are the regular prices they are sold for which are still not too bad to be honest.
links to the products mentioned are listed below;
KeraCare protein styling gel – http://beautybay.com/haircare/keracare/proteinstylinggel/
KeraCare edge tamer gel – http://beautybay.com/haircare/keracare/edgetamergel/
LASplash smitten waterproof liptint mousse (spellbound) – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/lasplash/smittenwaterproofliptintmousse/spellbound
LASplash smitten waterproof liptint mousse (deadly nightshade) – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/lasplash/smittenwaterproofliptintmousse/deadly_nightshade
L.A. Girl pro coverage HD long wear illuminating liquid foundation – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/lagirl/procoveragehdlongwearilluminatingliquidfoundation/
L.A. Girl pro face HD high-definition matte pressed powder – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/lagirl/lagirlprofacepowder/
L.A. Girl super mega mascara – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/lagirl/supermegamascara/
Morphe M406 large duo foundation brush – http://beautybay.com/makeupbrushes/morphebrushes/m406largeduofoundationbrush/
Milani easybrow tinted fiber gel – http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/milani/easybrowtintedfibergel/
Makeup revolution luxury powder (banana) – http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Face-Highlighter/Makeup-Revolution-Luxury-Banana-Powder/p/716130
Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to like, comment and Subscribe.
Have a happy and prosperous New Year 🎉