Hey beautiful people 👋
So here i’ll be showing you different ways to style your hair with minimal effort.
Lets get to it then;
- Simple chic ponytail: you’ll need a wide toothed comb, a boar bristle brush and a hair band. Either make a middle part or a side part and comb it back, using the brush to smooth the hair down and secure with the hair band.
- Crown braid: Start from one ear and braid all around your head. You can use a bobby pin to secure the end of the braid.
- Low bun: same steps as the chic ponytail, but for the bun I’ll be using my ‘ medium donut bun maker’. I just put my ponytail through it and brush it down to form a ring/bun.
- Half up half down: part hair from ear to ear and secure with a hair band.
- Accessorise: if you can’t come up with any styles or you’re not feeling up to it, you can throw on a head band or flower crown or a bandanna.
- Two Side buns: make a single part right down the middle or your head and just make two buns.
- Lazy side part: i literally just used my fingers to shape it.
- Use clip-ins or extentions: you can do this for more length or volume. I would recommend you using something that’s similar to either your hair texture or colour if you want to go for a natural look, but by all means go crazy with colour if you want 😝.
The hair band i used in this post is the Invisibobble Hair Band in Crystal Clear. I got this in boots and it is the best.
I hope you enjoyed this post and do have a lovely day.
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe.
See you next time.