Hello everyone 😃.
I’m so excited to be doing this post because it is a style i will forever adore and love 😄.
For this style I used 3 packs of Xpression braiding hair colour 1 (black).
I then blow-dryed it to get it silky straight. This makes the twists look nicer and shiny. For further details on how I get the X-pression braiding hair silky straight, check out this post Sleek ponytail (protective style)
Once you’ve gotten the hair nice and straight then you can move onto braiding 🤗.
How to braid your hair .
- I like to part my hair into 4 sections as I can work better and faster. Here my hair has been washed, detangled and stretched out with twists.
- I moisturised my hair with my ORS monoi oil leaven in conditioner, oil and moisturizer.
- Take a small/medium sized section of hair
- Grab some braiding hair. Not to much. (refer to video below).
- Working in small sections, start off by braiding the hair. Refer to the video below on how I braid my hair.
- After you are done with your whole head, boil some water and pour it into a bowl.
- Be careful with this step as you do not want to get scalded by the hot water. Dip the tips of the hair into the hot water for a couple seconds and this will seal the ends of the hair , preventing it from unraveling.
- Use a towel to soak up some of the water on the tips and either let it air dry or blow dry it to dry quicker.
- I cut each pack of hair in half and feathered the ends.
- I didn’t use any mirrors until i stared braiding the front of my hair.
- I didn’t use any combs to part my hair. I used my fingers/nails (which were filed).
- It took me 13 hours to complete it.
- After braiding i trimmed off bits of the extension that was sticking out of the braids (i did not trim where my hair was).
I hope you enjoyed this 😃
Stay tuned for how i style my braids.
Don’t forget to like, comment & subscribe
Do have a lovely week and I will see you next time 👋💛