Hello everyone 😃.
So today I will share with you all my thoughts on this blotting paper I bought from superdrug
Ok so this is the deep action mattifying shine control papers and it is used to;
- Absorb excess oil and,
- It gives you an instant matte finish.
Basically it has a translucent matte powder on one side of it and the other side is plain.
I decided to try this shine control paper because I have oily skin and if I don’t set my foundation with powder, I tend to get really oily throughout the day.
How to use it.
- I simply tore out a sheet of the shine control paper (be careful as it doesn’t rip neatly).
- It definitely soaked up a lot of oil as can be seen above.
- Pressed the part that has the translucent powder on my oily areas (T-zone).
- The result was it definitely did reduce the amount of shine my face had and it didn’t move/ruin my makeup.
- It felt very smooth on my face.
- It is affordable
- It doesn’t have a perforated line on each paper which makes tearing out hard and messy.
- It left some traces of translucent powder on my nose (but I dusted it off and it blended in).
I will definitely continue to use it because it did reduce my oiliness and it came with probably 100 sheets in it. I do recommend this for people who have oily skin.
I hope you found this useful.
Do have a great week 😊😃.
Like, comment and Subscribe