Hello people 👋
Hope you all are having a great eventful week.
I just thought i’d share what sticking to a routine can do for you. Whether it be a morning or night or work routine, if you maintain what works for you, you wont regret it.
Throughout my teenage years i never really had acne, maybe i would occasionally get 1 or 2 bumps in a month, but that was it.
Then it hit like a train from no where when i turned 22. My face was covered in soooo many spots and they were all red and everywhere, ahhh it was a depressing moment for me 😭.
I started wearing makeup 👻, looking for all sorts of acne removal products, trying all sorts of “natural” remedies on my face. But sadly, nothing could hide it or take it away 😔.
Then after 4 months of nothing working for my face, i saw an ad on TV, lol yep. It was about GARNIER and a new skin care line they came out with. So i told myself why don’t i try it and this time actually stick to it. And believe it or not, my skin went from a rocky road to a smooth polished surface😄. All that’s left is some acne scaring which is gradually fading away.
My step by step daytime skin care routine.
- First thing i do is to splash some warm water on my face whilst in the shower.
- Then i take my detol soap, rub it onto my palms and in a circular motion, wash my face.
- Next i use my ‘Garnier pure active 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask’. It is for oily skin prone to imperfections. The 3 step process helps to purify, unclog pores and mattify. It contains eucalyptus extract, zinc and salicylic acid. To use i squeeze a little onto my finger tips and i either;
rub it in my palms to until it lathers and use it to wash my face or
put it directly on my skin to do a scrub (i do this 3 times a week),
or i place it on my face to cover it all up to use as a mask (i do this 2 times a week).
- This next one i only use 3 times a week. It is the ‘Garnier pure active intensive exfoliating charcoal scrub spots & blackheads’. This is recommended for oily spot prone skin and omg when i wash my face with it it feels so clean and my face feels like its breathing ha ha. It unclogs your pores, targets spots and blackheads, and reduces the appearance of marks. It contains charcoal, blueberry extract and 2% salicylic acid. To use, i either massage it onto my face to wash or i use my ‘braun exfoliator brush’.
- Pat your skin dry and follow up with your moisturizer. I use the Nivea Q10 plus anti wrinkle Day cream. It is super moisturising and keeps your face looking healthy, smooth and soft.
- This next bit is the Garnier SkinActive moisture bomb tissue mask. it is super hydrating and adds a healthy glow to my skin. I use it once a week.Yes i’m guilty of skipping a week 🙈, lol, but i try as much as possible to use it weekly. After using it, i massage the serum left by the mask into my skin and let it dry. It is sooooo good people.
How scary do i look 😂😂lol.
On the other hand, you can watch how i wash my face in the video below;
Links of these products in case you want to try it;
Also check out my post on How to maintain healthy skin as that has more information.
Do like, comment and subscribe.
Have a lovely day and I will see you next time 👋❤