Hey 👋 people 😃
This is the second part to my daytime skin care routine. So if you haven’t checked it out click here
Ok so I thought it would be best to split this topic into 2 posts so you don’t get bored reading just one LONG article 😅.
Here i will be talking about the various aspects of having great skin.
- Water: this is the BEST thing to consume when it comes to personal well-being. You will see a difference in your skin hair and nails when you drink a lot of water.
- Fizzy drinks: Ok so it’s most likely been 2 years now since I stopped drinking Coca-Cola. And it has been one of my best decisions ever. Even cutting out fanta or sprite, basically any soft drink, has shown on my skin. I no longer get any breakouts unless it’s that time of the month.
- Vegetables: I started eating more vegetables and fruits to cleanse my system of any impurities that would reflect badly on my skin. Vegetables are your friends 😆.
- Less contact with your face: what I mean by this is keeping your hands away from your face, unless it is clean. Because if you keep touching your face (especially when you’re out and about), you’ll keep getting bacteria on and into your pores that’ll clog it and form pimples.
- Less makeup: Yes makeup makes you look great and beyond stunning, but honestly, I go a month or two without makeup and I just allow my skin to breathe. This is important especially if you have acne prone skin. Also, taking proper care of your make up tools is key.
- Clean pillow cases: PLEASE always change your pillow cases, at least once or twice a month because those things accumulate dirt, dust, oils from your hair, sweat, etc. All these things will build up and make your skin horrible.
- Have a designated face towel: don’t use the same towel you use for your body on your face. Just plain and simple. You don’t want to use what you clean your butt or feet to clean your face. That’s just asking for trouble I think 😂.
- Beards: if you’ve got a husband or boyfriend with a beard, make sure he keeps it clean because if it’s not, and you 2 get snugly, you’ll get acne, because it can harbor germs.
Well I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope it’ll help most of you struggling with acne.
It may take a month or two to clear up, but just know that sticking to a routine will help and good luck on your journey to great skin. Be patient.
Don’t forget to like, comment and Subscribe.
Have a lovely day and I will see you next time.