Hey 👋 beautiful people.
Today I’ll be showing you various ways of styling your twists (can even work for Senegalese twists 😉).
Alright then ,
- Side part: starting off with an easy one. Just simply make a side part for whichever side you want.
- Middle part: just let it be itself 😜
- Two top buns: I love this one 😂. Take small sections of hair and make two buns.
- Side braids: part hair in half. Braid both sides individually and secure ends with a hair band.
- Top bun with alternative: part the hair from ear to ear and gather it at the top of your head with a hair band. Then make a bun. Alternatively, you can let the hair hang down instead of putting it in a bun.
- Twisted low bun: take small sections of hair parted down the middle (halfway). Twist both sides and secure the pony tail with a hair band. It can be left like this. But for more umph, take the rest of the hair and weave it through the ponytail by inserting the hair from the top, pull through and insert again (like a loop). Secure it with a Bobby pin.
- Crown braid: just braid the hair all the way around your head like a normal crown braid. Secure the end with a hair band and pin down the ends into the braid with Bobby pins.
- Bun: Tilt your head forward and gather all the hair with a hair band. Begin twisting and wrap it around itself at the top of your head. Add accessories too 😃.
- Side braid: gather all of your hair to one side (left/right) and begin to braid. Secure the end with a hair band.
- Half up half down: part the hair from ear to ear and secure that with a hair band.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe.
Have a lovely week and I will see you next time.