I decided to try the famous apple cider vinegar rinse on my hair because of all the talk about how good it is for your hair. Well, today i will let you know my experience with this rinse.
So first off, a little facts about apple cider vinegar.
- It helps balance the pH of your hair.
- It is a good conditioner.
- It is cheap and can be found in the markets and shops.
- It can be used to treat dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss and head lice.
- Stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss
- Prevents split ends and breakage.
The one i will be using is the popular ‘Bragg organic raw ~ unfiltered apple cider vinegar ~ with the mother’.
How to use.
- In a bottle or bowl, i mixed 2 table spoons of ACV and mixed it with 16Oz (ounce) of water. Keep ready for use.
- After washing your hair with shampoo, pour the mix on your hair and massage it onto your scalp. I left it in for 3 to 4 minutes and then rinsed out.
- Then i moisturised my hair as usual and let it air dry.
- This can be done once or twice a week.
After using this rinse, my scalp felt no different to be honest, but my hair did feel squeaky clean. It defined my curls. Didn’t reduce frizz but i don’t really care about frizzy hair that much. I will definitely continue to use this and see how my hair improves.
Let me know if you will try this rinse or have tried it.
I hope this helps.
Like, comment and subscribe.
Do have a lovely day.