I was nominated for this award by a really lovely blogger Elsie L.M.C . Do check out her blog.
So the rules of this award are;
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- List the rules! So that your nominees know what to do and answer the questions you were asked.
Well this should be fun. Lets get to it then,
11 facts about me:
- I am part Nigerian and German.
- I had an imaginary friend as a child and up till i was 20 named “Hathor”. I think he still lingers around every now and then 😂🙈.
- I love my family more than anything in this world. My family consists of my parents, brother, boyfriend, grandmother and my dogs 💜
- I am a metal head haha. My father brought me up with rock ‘n’ roll and it is my favorite genre of music ever.
- Sports are my passion. Archery, swimming, basketball, kickboxing, judo, tenis (these are all the sporting activities i have tried and love).
- I love cooking.
- I have never smoked in my life
- I love taking pictures, especially of animals and plants and of course myself.
- I’ve never had pie and i really need to try it 😃
- I love travelling. I really hope to visit, Paris, Italy, Australia, etc.
- I love skulls 💀. I have decorative skull items, skull jars, skull jewelry, skull tea cup, skull goblet. I just love them. Cant get enough.
Questions from Elsie L.M.C.
- Who is your celebrity idol?
-Viola Davis 💜. She is so amazing and inspirational
- What kind of blogs do you like to read? (Motivational, lifestyle, makeup, reviews, poetry)
– I love reading hair care, beauty, reviews, poetry and motivational blogs.
- What feeling do you hope your blog posts give your readers? (Happiness, motivation, inspiration)
– I always hope I can motivate or inspire my readers with my posts, because these are my opinions and I just like helping people the best way I can.
- Where is your favourite place to be in the world? (Can even be your room)
– Honestly my favourite place to be is at home with the ones I love 😊.
- What spirit animal are you? (strong like a tiger, sophisticated like a cat, loyal like a dog)
– I’ve never really thought of having a spirit animal, but if I were to pick, I would say both a wolf and a raven.
- What was the last quote that motivated you?
– More like a statement (get out of bed) 😂
- What was your favourite pastime when you were little?
Easy, play with my dolls and Lego 😂😃
- Do you have a favourite movie that you wish you were in? What is it and why?
– not a movie but series and it’s ‘supernatural’. I’ve always wanted to be a vampir slayer and track down demons. Lol
- Do you prefer the world in movies/books compared to real life? Why?
– I Prefer real life. Because I write my own story and design how I want it to be fun.
- Who was the last person that made you smile?
– My boyfriend.
- Do you have any tips for creativity/writers block?
– Take a break. Do some research and whenever an idea comes to mind, write it down.
Looking forward to reading what you all write.
Questions for those i have nominated.
- Who is your favourite musician?
- What is your dream job?
- How do you define love?
- What motivates you?
- If you were given the chance to learn a new language, what language would it be?
- Would you choose a paid traveling job or an office job?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- Where in the world would you want to visit the most?
- What is your favourite thing to say?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Takeaway’s or home cooked food, which do you prefer/find convenient?
Thank you so much Elsie for this opportunity and thank you all for reading.
Please check out the blogs mentioned in this post.
Do have a lovely day.