Hello friends, I hope you are all doing well!
Now if you’re anything like me and you don’t like dealing with your hair on a day to day basis, then this is definitely for you.
Recently, I’ve been into the head-wrap / turban fashion, and I’ve incorporated these items into my daily life. These turbans come in various colours and luckily for me, my mother sells them in her clothing shop. So it’s easy for me to buy them. These turbans come in different styles:
1) the turban with two tails & is bigger (NGN 3500).
2) the turban with one tail & is smaller (NGN 2500).
I currently have my hair in single braids and so, tying head-wraps and scarves has become easier and my favourite thing.
Below are different ways you can style a velvet turban, enjoy!
- Simply place the turban on your head and with a twisting motion, make a low bun at the back of your head.
- Wear turban and make a huge bun at the top of your head
- Take a small fabric (could be a t shirt/top), and make it into a donut or circle. Place this inside your turban and wear the turban. Begin wrapping the tail of the turban around that makeshift bun in your turban and secure it. This works best with the smaller turban to make it look fuller.
- Wrap tail around continuously and secure.
- Wear turban and twist both tails around your head and secure into a fold.
And there you have it, quick, easy, pretty styles you can rock any day, anywhere.
Hope you enjoyed this post
Have a great week and i will see you next time.
If you wish to purchase turbans of various colours and you live in Abuja, Nigeria, please visit my mum’s shop at;
Shop number 135
Naowa shopping complex, Asokoro, Abuja. (Near children’s park and zoo)
Or email me at – email@example.com.