Hello friends, how are you all doing?
I want to share with you all, products that have kicked my old hair products to the curb and these new ones are helping my hair thrive way better. So I intend on sticking to them.
These products cater to kinky hair and that is my hair type so they are just perfect.
- Shea Moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen, grow and restore shampoo: nice strong smell and a little goes a long way. It definitely leaves my hair feeling very clean and strong. I do not follow up with a conditioner because I use a leave in conditioner.
- Pantene truly natural Co-Wash cleansing conditioner: this has a really strong scent but it does leave my hair feeling moisturised and soft. I won’t recommend it for removing build up on your hair and scalp, but it cleans it lightly without stripping any oils.
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass leave in conditioner: if you are transitioning or are already natural, and you need a leave in, look no further. This product smells so divine and makes my hair feel super soft, moisturised and manageable. It contains silk amino protein, aloe vera & lemongrass oil.
- Alikay Naturals Shea yogurt hair moisturiser: it melts into an oil when rubbed in between your palms and it keeps the hair nice and healthy whilst reducing breakage and split ends.
- Alikay Naturals Avocado cream moisture repairing mask: this product made my hair smell so good and fresh. I love it.
- ORS 12 – n – 1 style defining cream: I have talked about this product a lot on Snapchat because it definitely defines your hairstyles. It has avocado oil to help with conditioning and ma king it easy to work with your hair as you style it.
- Alikay Naturals Essential 17 hair growth oil: this contains the necessary oils to help promote healthy, strong, thick hair. It has emu oil, rosemary, olive, jojoba, sweet almond, tea tree, horsetail powder, peppermint, etc. You can really feel it tingle after using it to massage your scalp.
- Murray’s EdgeWax extreme hold: this in my opinion works way better that any of the ors or creme of nature edge controls. It does not flake. When I apply it on my edges, I use a soft boar bristle brush to comb it down and I tie down my edges with a scarf. This method helps set the edge control and makes it last.
Well it’s safe to say that Alikay Naturals is my new favourite natural hair care brand and I can’t wait to get more of their products.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of the products listed 😃 or the brand.
Do have a lovely day 💕.