Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well!
Sorry I’ve been away for so long but my post graduate degree has taken up a lot of my time.
Ok so lets get to it.
For the past month i introduced some new products into my hair care regimen and paired it with some of my old ones. The result has been amazing as my hair stays super soft, moisturised and i’ve noticed less breakage.
These products are:
- Shea Moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen, grow and restore leave-in conditioner [£10.99]. This product contains all the good stuff like; Shea butter, peppermint, keratin, JBCO, glycerin, jojoba oil, H2O and many more.
- Ultimate organic therapy tea tree stimulating growth oil [£2.99]. If you have an itchy scalp i would highly recommend this oil as it has helped with my scalp and leaves it feeling moisturised.
- Ultimate organic therapy extra virgin olive oil stimulating growth oil [£2.99]. This product is a gem. It makes my hair SO soft i am not even joking. It is perfect for a hot oil treatment and it made my detangling process very easy.
- Ultimate organic therapy Jamaican black castor stimulating growth oil [£2.99]. I’m in love with this line and I think it might be making my hair thicker 🤔 or maybe it’s my change in diet. Hmmm
- Shea Moisture coconut & hibiscus curl & shine style milk [£9.99]. This product works wonderfully with my 4b/4c hair type. This has coconut oil, silk protein, neem oil, H2O, glycerin, Shea butter, carrot oil, etc. Even after 4 days majority of my curls are still defined and clumped together. This product is very thick so use lightly.
Now the secret is to use these products on wet/damp hair for best results and lasting moisture retention.
With these products, i have found that the LCO [leave-in conditioner, cream & oil) method works best for me. To finish off, I apply a little mixture of the tea tree & castor oil to my scalp.
A detailed description of how i use these products will be in my Updated wash day routine so click here to check it out.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products and if they work for you too.
Have a great day & see you next time.